Friday 17 May 2013

HERE I AM!!

Hello everyone!
So I am completely new to blogging, so I currently know absolutely nothing... but I am super excited to start! So bare with me please! As you may be able to tell from my name, I am a teen mum.. I had my beautiful baby boy Jordan last year at the age of 16 (I am now 17) and needless, to say he changed my life. A lot. So yes, I am different, VERY different now, from the majority of 17 year olds you may know, but I am starting to believe that maybe that's a good thing. I have definitely had my share of challenges, highs and lows, exciting adventures and trying times, but I truly believe that everything happens for a reason, and I would love to share my story.  Obviously, it is a LONG story, so I'll post bits and pieces of things that have happened, and things that I have learnt, and anyone that would like to have a read can go ahead! Enjoy! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment